Young mother electrocuted as she mopped up water from leaky boiler

Amplify’d from www.dailymail.co.uk
Tragedy: Emma Shaw, 22, received a fatal electric shock while mopping up water from the floor of her flat after the heating appliance sprang a leak
A catalogue of mistakes by workmen led to a young mother being killed after she was electrocuted while mopping up water at her home.

Read more at www.dailymail.co.uk

 

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s